Tuesday, August 12, 2008

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PASS MY ENGLISH EXAM PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i got a 7.5/10 for an international english paper!!!!!!!
GOSH.
it means that i can start applying for uni in aust!!!!!!!!
thank you God!!!!
it is definately your answer to my question!!!!!

was really worried over my results!
fell sick on the day i took the paper...so sian lor~
& this paper is ex!! ($300!)
i know i will be ultra sad if i fail the paper.
reason behind it?
--> i wasted $300.
--> God is telling me something. (something btw me & God! hees~)

let me break down the results.

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 7.0
Writing - 6.0
Speaking - 7.5
Overall ----->>>> 7.5!!!

thank you God for your faithfulness & your grace upon me!!!!! :)

i had a tough morning.
assist Dr Ang without any senior nurse.
& Dr Ang started clinic without his nurse.
i enter the room to realise i was alone. (*PULL HAIR*)
screwed up alot of stuff.....
but Dr Ang is super well-known to be a good doc. (*cheer!*)
He didn't look into my mistakes but gently & patiently coach me.
i kept apologising but he said it is not my fault.
actually.....there was suppose to be another senior nurse to guide me.
BUT SHE CAME LATE. (& super well known to MIA often)
well, i thought i was about to explode the moment i saw her....but i felt relief. :)
i thought my day will be screwed....
but who knows!
my mom called me when i was buying drink.
& yes, that's when i knew my result! ^^

i am going to start applying uni soon.

No comments: