Sunday, August 24, 2008

J.U.M.P was a blast last night!
the symphonic performance was great!
the dance was awesome!
the p&w was crazy!!!!!!
everyone jumped, danced & sang like nv b4.
had 3 singers who were really soak in their own perspiration! ewww....lol.
the testimony was powerful~!
was super happy to see Stefanie @ J.U.M.P too!!! ^^
hope this will be the 1st step for her to see how real God is!
praise & worshiping God under the night sky is beautiful...!
i kept picturing the echos from the music & talking spreading all the way to cathay & ps.
ppl there will hear & follow the music....MANZ!
though i am suffering calf aches now but it was worth it!
nxt yr, it will be super great if we can have in indoor stadium. lets pray!
it will be a very powerful sight. ^^

today went to orchard hotel to apply for my uni.
followed by a buffet treat from me to my mom & 2 bros!
LOL.
the food was so-so but coz everyone was REALLY HUNGRY.
so the food tasted good. HAHAHAHHA.
the time spent with them was great!
i ask my mom wat is her birthday wish.
& she said this,
"I wish for 3 of you to have a blessed life."
after the lunch, my bros & mom went home while i walk to nexus.
remembering wat my mom said, my tears start to welled up.

Mom, i am blessed to have you in my life. thanks for all these years. :)
Happy Birthday!
I LOVE YOU ALOTS!!!

zi-cheng finally has the holy spirit baptism!
was prompted heavily to pray for her to receive it after altar call.
so i obeyed.
& it is true!!!! cheng wanted it so much too!
she was touched that i knew. in fact God knew & He used me.
AWESOME! ^^
girl, pray more!! alrite~
today i experience the awesome truth about worshiping God without music.
it's really great.

God continue to mould me.
continue to teach me wat is right & wrong.
teach me love & patience.
Yes God, continue to teach me!

:: You are, Higher than hopes, higher than dreams::

No comments: