Sunday, August 17, 2008

rip this from a bro's blog.


"If you're serious.. act like it..Don't shuffle along."


chasing after the wind.
in some areas of my life, have i been doing that all along?
i can't help to think so.
God i know you were talking to me.
thanks for pointing out areas that i seriously need to change.
things that stayed in my heart for many years,
i know You just want me to totally let it go.
i will & i want.
God,
pls help me to realise that all i need to do,
is to always look to you.
no matter in times of good or bad.

today uni ess was blessed.
the whole skit was good.
the mm was good.
the pnw was good.
the sermon hit the home run (at least i thought so)!
can someone tell me, how many ppl crossed the line? :)

nw, i am so filled with this song in my heart.
& this will be my prayer to you.

i want to know you Lord
you are a great big God
i'm not very young and do not know alot
just come & be my all

i want to love you more
giving you my life & all
you died for me
you've sacrified
i won't forget you Lord

i love you Jesus
i will always love you
i love you Jesus
i will always serve you
i love you Jesus
my life is saved by you
i'll nv forget ,nv forget
i will always love you.

No comments: