Friday, August 8, 2008

i like this new skin.
i think it makes my blog looks very neat. ^^ dun u think so?

anyway,
my heart is really troubled.
i am so tired but i can't sleep.
i was reading pastor steven furtick's blog when i came across this post.
titled: Helping God Out.

King Saul tried to help God out: he got tired of waiting for Samuel to offer the sacrifice, and decided to take care of business himself.
(Study 1 Samuel 13:7-14)
In his panic, he set off a chain reaction of events that led to his downfall.
His intentions were understandable. After all, God had promised him victory over his enemies. He was simply trying to expedite the process and make sure that God didn’t miss His deadline.

I’ve seen lots of people get in heaps of trouble in their attempts to give God a helping hand.

I’ve seen terrific girls marry complete losers because they got tired of waiting for God to send the right man into their lives. So they take their chances with the best available option, figuring they’ll fix him up. And boy, do they pay a high price for their impatience.

I’ve seen couples try to enjoy a standard of living that’s way over their heads in the first year of marriage, accumulating debt that delayed their financial freedom for decades to come.
God’s plan was to bless them incrementally as they earned, gave, and saved wisely…they just couldn’t wait. God’s way was too tedious…they wanted to be blessed right now!

God doesn’t need our help. He desires our obedient cooperation.

If you’re going to expect God’s best, you’ll have to do it God’s way.


wat speaks to me so much is not when my Mr Right will come but the bold words below...

If you’re going to expect God’s best, you’ll have to do it God’s way..

If you’re going to expect God’s best, you’ll have to do it God’s way...

If you’re going to expect God’s best, you’ll have to do it God’s way!!!!!!!

what is God's best & knowing whether is it really the best for me when leaders decide?
I am sorry but God, can you enlighten me?
not out of man's decision but Your guidance that will help me in making the RIGHT decision.

Centre of my life
Let my walk speak loud
And my words be true
Let my life be whole
With my eyes on you
Lord I'm stepping out
From the comfort zone
Letting go of me,
Holding onto You

Freedom comes
When I call You Lord
You are Lord my God

You are the centre of it all,
The universe declares in awe
Your majesty
I surrender all
I make you
The centre of my life
Lord, I respond with all I am
you placed in me the song
Of heavens melody
Your Majesty
I live to sing Your song

I have found Your peace
It replaces any fear
You have done it all
I can trust in you
So I'm stepping out
From the comfort zone
Letting go of me
Holding onto you

This is your song not mine
It is your song that brings healing to this land
This is your song not mine
It is your song that brings feedom
Freedom comes, when I call you Lord
Freedom comes, when I call you Lord
You are Lord, my God
You are the song
You are the majesty
I live to sing your song
Your majesty
I live to sing Your song

No comments: